I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 29 November 2007

失眠的日子...

Yesterday i dun know y tat i suddenly wake up b4 my alarm rang。。。then i took my 小丁当alarm clock to see wat is the time。。。omg only 330am only。。。我疯了!So early woke up for wat。。。
Then i tried to make myself to sleep but couldn't so decided to go toilet then came back to 试试看to sleep。。。lucky tat i managed to sleep。。。真是得!
Today morning worse than yesterday cos i wake up at 430am though is 1hr later than yesterday but i still cant sleep so no choice i wake up to prepare myself for work early lo。。。haiz。。。i try to drag the time by doing slowly whatever things i needed to do then ard 730am, i call my sis to wake up for work then i left the house. I walk slowly to mrt taking my own sweet time lo。。。哈哈。。。很难得我可以这样。。。哈哈
I reach office ard 830am n is 好久没有这样early到office liao lo。。。哈哈。。。老板每次都在注意我了!哈哈
When i were at the pantry making my tea, my colleague Vivian came in n ask me is it tat she late liao then i laugh then joke tat she means tat whenever who see me mean tat 那个人已经迟到了啦!i angry huh。。。哈哈。。。
好困好累!!!
After work, i meeting Sharyn n at first Joan also meeting us but in the end she got something on so cant join us lo。。。Both of us go to the cafe called MISS CLARITY CAFE [add:5 Purvis Street #01-04;Tel:6339 4803; www.missclaritycafe.com] for dinner which both of us never try the food b4.
We order Calamari Rings {deep fried breaded calamari rings served with tartar sauce-$7.00};
Soft Shell Crab Fantasy {crispy tempura soft shell crab on a bed of cappellini with clarity’s special tomato sauce-$9.80}; Pizza Shroom Surprise {topped with varieties of mushroom& capsicum-$7.50} & Homemade Barley-$1.00. The food ok la n there is no serivce charge nor GST lo.

No comments: