I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 1 December 2008

a ReLaX dAy。。。

Today 29th Nov 08 a sat which is my working day so when i got work, i mostly may meet up with my friends so as usual it will be my window shopping day or should say a relax day for me after working 咯。。。so i arrange to meet up with Ah San then we decided to have late lunch or should be early dinner @ our fav place Imperial Treasure Nan Bei Restaurant [Add: 391 Orchard Road #05-12/13; Tel: 6738 1238].
Steamed minced pork dumpling - S$3.60++

Ha Kau - S$4.20++

P/F Carrot Cake - S$3.30++

Siew Mai - S$4.00++

You Tiao Rice Roll - S$4.60++

Kidney/Liver Congee - S$7.00++
After shopping for a few hours, we decided to take a rest so we went to Häagen-Dazs for ice creams。。。(*0*)
Left is ah san; Right is mine


No comments: